Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For all you Kalenchoe lovers out there!!!

These Kalenchoe tubifloras (below)are getting larger that are growing between my tires in the ground! How fun...spreading a little too, which makes me happy!!!

I just found this place (well, I had been there a few years ago, but forgot about it somehow)...and the succulents you can find there are incredible. I had seen these pots of Kalenchoe of SOME SORT over at my son's place, and I am going over to take pics and maybe find the owner at home to inquire what they are specifically...but I found this place and the selection of just Kalenchoes is beyond amazing! Hopefully this link will take you right to them, but check out all of the plant types they have available...as soon as that first paycheck comes in...I am heading back to BUY SOMETHING!!! OK, here it is.....Glasshouse Works!
Let me know what you think!
Julie

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I can see why you would be ga ga over this place. I didn't know there were so many different types of kalanchoe. If I had a greenhouse I would be unable to refrain from purchasing many of them.

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

Yeah for Kalanchoe's! They are the greatest aren't they. I just put up a post last night all about them with a few that I have. These are doing great in your wonderful tire garden!