Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm gonna brag a bit about my blogging pal, Mary!

She has made the prettiest wooden cross with a personalized scripture on back, and I just had to buy it for a special someone!
Isn't it beautiful?  I love the bright colors she used.  She makes handmade toys, using all natural, food safe dyes so kids can suck on them without a problem.  She also makes custom wedding cake toppers, which I find to be so unique.  You just send her a picture and she creates the couple in traditional, and sometimes funny ways...it's all up to the bride and groom.

I sent her the date I needed this by, and she will get it here!  I have bought other things from her, and she is a joy to work with.  She also made her own custom stamp design that personalizes the wraps she puts on the package when it comes to you, so I feel like it is already going to be "wrapped" for my gift to someone else.
If you are in need of a unique, custom gift, or you would like one of these gorgeous crosses just for yourself...visit Pokeberry Patch Handmades!

6 comments:

Simone Felic said...

também gostei , o colorido ficou muito especial.

bjs

http://eueminhasplantinhas.blogspot.com.br/

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is beautiful. It looks like a stained glass window. Someone will be most happy to receive it.

soulbrush said...

It is so lovely. Now brag about your own art -it rocks too.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Just checked out her shop and wow, what beautiful treasures. I like the multi color. I agree with Lisa, It looks like stained glass.

Teri said...

So beautiful and special! The lucky recipient must be so special also.
Thanks for introducing her and her work.

Mary said...

Oh wow. thanks for putting that up Julie! :)