Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

3 finished ornaments

Here's a heart I was doing with my 5?year old granddaughter. Of course, her contributions were minimal at this age. I put a red heart inside (although I think I missed a stitch over on left edge), and she wanted half the ornament edged in silver and half in gold!  I really love this patchwork look!
Here is my finished snowman! I ended up doing background in a blue cause I think it looked most like frozen ice????? It was what I had on hand and I think it turned out cutely! Thanks for all your suggestions!
This one I just sort of sat down and started free handedly making this evening. It's kinda weird, but if you use your imagination, it can look like something! I've heard possibly something Scandinavian or if held a certain way, a Christmas tree of sorts! :)
These are just too much fun to sit down and do.  I like designing them myself. It's just much more relaxed that way. I hate having to follow a pattern where counting is involved!  It hurts my head! Hehehe.

Happy Holudays to all!
Julie

7 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

these are wonderful keepsake ornaments. Happy Holidays to you too.

Teri said...

Love them but the first one is my fav. And you are having fun while creating memories.

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

Hi honey! These are so pretty! Anyone would love to have them on their tree! Stay warm!

Claude said...

I like the snowman best. But theyre all great.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Lovely ornaments and I like your creative one the best!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hi Julie,
Love your garden. Wow!

I just want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
I've been under the weather for a few weeks, but getting better. So behind with Christmas and my garden, but I have my Girl home for a bit and so happy and grateful for that.
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn

Unknown said...

Those are great! I love how the heart turned out!