Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I have been tagged by Judi at Cranberry Blossom to share 7 secrets about myself! I think I have done this before, so now I must think of 7 more secrets that you may not know about me. LOL. Lets see.....
1. I love Jimmie John subs! They have the most wonderful sub bread!!! They are very fresh, and I just finished eating one! I also love their jalepeno chips! They are exceedingly crunchy!
2. I am exercising on a Wii these days! WiiFit is so fun and you actually WANT to do more as more and more games, yoga, and exercises as more games are opened up for you!
3. I love two shows on Nickelodeon Channel that are made for a middle/high school mentality...but in our house my husband and I watch with our daughter...both are comedy shows and very clean and cute. They are called Drake and Josh, and I Carly.
4. I am once again hooked on the new season of American Idol. Period. Hubby and I plan dinner around it. LOL.
5. I have a small fake firplace that I just love! I let the fake fire burn even in the summer with the ac on, and pretend it is cold outside!
6. I love to burn Glade candles...they burn clean and all smell great!
7. I like to make new things out of old things. One reason I love thrift shopping so much!
and one more for good luck.
8. When my husband retires, I hope to either work in a fabric shop, or a library. I guess it depends on what we can afford. I won't give up my "day job" too quickly!
Any bloggers who wish to participate in this tag, please do so, and let me know so I can come over and read your secrets!!!