Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good morning!


Here is a pic of my green shake ingredients this morning! The only thing straight from the garden was the kale. Other ingrediants were probiotic yogurt, ice, a little water, strawberries, a banana, pear, half a carrot, one eighth of a yellow pepper. It turned out a medium brown color, (I like it better when it looks like something decent), but was really delicious! The pepper taste really adds to it.
Hope everyone has a fruitavegielischious day!!!
xoxo- Julie

5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Julie, I hear your frustration with Blogger regarding their photo uploading now. It is irratating. I can't see your picture of the green shake. I did see that sweet Doosey lying in the sunshine. She looked so comfortable. Have a great Sunday.

meemsnyc said...

Green shake, wow! For some reason, the photo didn't show up for me.

Linda Cline said...

Your drink must be better than it sounds. I wouldn't have ever thought to add kale and peppers to a smoothie.

Were you trying to load a photo from your Google mail account? That is where the link directs to. Your last picture of Doosey links to Flikr.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Sweet pic for your little dozy there. Sorry to hear about your photo taking so long to upload. I had that same problem and it was my computer. I was an old one and now we have a Mac that be bought last year. Love it and it uploads really fast. I know what you are going through. : ( Sorry . Good luck with that.

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

Great sounding drink! I like the green drinks called super food (?) you get at the store. I see your pics great. I load mind from flickr.