Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My best friend is blogging!!!

I called my friend, Karen tonight after I got home from work, and she said, "How come you never visit my blog"??? I said, "What blog, girlfriend"??? Of course, I really thought she was teasing me, because blogging was NEVER anything I really thought she would do....but guess what...I whipped out my phone and voila...I found it. It is called Karens Kale! She has tire gardens too...and she grew the most amazing, fantastically large kale in there last cool season! My Mom and I were very jealous of her talent! I guess her love of vegies goes right out to the plants she grows, and they just respond!!! Anyway...she has done three posts and she really shocked me with the most recent one...she is making a Christmas Village out of food boxes...OMG...you must go over and see her first completed building for the village!!! If you leave a comment, tell her Julie sent you!
xoxo- Julie

3 comments:

meemsnyc said...

That's so cool that your friend has a blog. None of my friends garden blog.

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

Cool I will!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Another neat blog. : )