Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

Little cross stitch almost done, and some sewing!

Gotta run off for errands, so will finish last tiny details later, but I found this tiny cross stitch kit at Walmart, for 97 cents. They have a few others too, if you need a quick project to incorporate into a card, gift tag, or bookmark, etc. I have made a few mistakes as far as stitch direction goes, but can I just call that artistic flair??? Lol. This one will be incorporated into something yet to be determined.  Kit is by Janlynn, and the weave is teenie beenie at 18 count, which I had to work sitting directly under a lamp! 
I am also about to make a skirt for my grown daughter, who, evidently is still a kid! Here's pattern and fabric! Tiana is her fav Disney princess!!!!
God bless you all. 
xoxo-Julie

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Nice needlework Julie and that skirt is going to be so cute in that fabric.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is really pretty.