Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2009


Here is a little TAG that I picked up over at Soulbrushes place...and ABC tag...
A - Age: 52 short, yet fast moving years!
B - Bed: with Doozey by my side!.
C- Chore you hate: all...but mostly mopping of floors!
D-Dog: Doozey the Great!
E - Essential to start your day item(s): coffee
F - Favorite color(s): orange and yellow
G -Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5' and 7.5"
I - I've come to learn: life must be fun, or it's not worth living!
J - Job: nurse
K - Kite: maybe do a little kite flying with my grandson when he gets home to the states in the next few months!
L - Living: do what you want to do...it's your life!
M - Mood: sleepy
N - Nicknames: Jules
O - Owl or Eagle: Owl
P - Pet Peeve: lateness
Q - Quote : "Prior planning prevents poor performance"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
T - Touch: hugs, kisses,...
U - Umbrella: rarely used during our last 3 years drought
V - Vegetable favourite: potato, hands down
W - Want: to visit the Metropolitan Munseum of Art, to visit Arizona, California (any day), Mexico and South Africa, and the Canary Islands.
X - XXX: well....?????...what???
Y - Yo-Yo: dieting
Z - zebra: love to watch at Animal Kingdom, Disney World, Orlando, Florida


You are all tagged, I want to know more about you.

7 comments:

Cathy S. said...

A-44, short
B-Bed: Snoozing
C-Chores I hate: cleaning up dog hair
D-Dog: Lance and Joker are great!
E-Coffee is a must!
F-Favorite color: Orange
G-Gold
H- Height 5'4
I-I've learned: Life's short
J-Job-Floral Designer
K-Knowledge-Growing plants
L-Living: doing what you are passionate about
M-Mood-Active
N-Nicknames: Cat
O-Owl or Eagle: Eagle
P-Pet Peeves- purdish
Q-Quote: Let there be light
R-Right or left handed- Left
S-Sibblings 1 sister 1 brother
T-Touch : kisses
U-Umbrella- never use
V-Vegetable favorite Potatoes
W-Want: a greenhouse
X- ?
Y-Yo-Yo : Yo!
Z-Zebra : cool animal

Hows that Julie!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Interesting, I will try to do it when I get some time.

Julie said...

Cathy- Yeah...Go Orange!!!

Bobbie Lynn said...

A - Age: 44 years
B - Bed: Love to sleep
C- Chore you hate: dusting
D-Dog: Kelvin the Corgi
E - Essential to start your day item(s): coffee Me too on this one.
F - Favorite color(s): Hydrangea blue, if that is a color
G -Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5’ 2
I - I've come to learn: You can not be right at everything. That is what my hubby tells me. : )
J - Job: House wife
K - Kite: In Girls Scouts my Dad in I made a home made one out of tissue paper. I can still see it now.
L - Living: Better then the alternative
M - Mood: happy
N - Nicknames: in grade school “Buba”
O - Owl or Eagle: Owl
P - Pet Peeve: lateness
Q - Quote : The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. – Thomas Szasz
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
T - Touch: Love to huge and kiss
U - Umbrella: mostly never
V - Vegetable favourite: potato, yep, you can do more with them
W - Want: My hubby to have a safe return home.
X - XXX: Do not know.
Y - Yo-Yo: A name for someone that does not know what they are doing.
Z - zebra: A beautiful animal.

yoon see said...

You also enjoy the tag. Look like you really have so much fun:)

studio lolo said...

I loved reading these!! I may have to play :)

Is Doozey a Chihuahua? I love my Emma so much. She always puts herself back to bed under the blankets after she goes out for her morning "squirt!"

Julie said...

Yes, Lolo...Doozey is a chi!!! I know you love Emma...they are impossible to not smother with so much love! Chihuahuas are extra special sweet!!!