Well, I went crazy today and decided that I could not take the pages in by book that showed the printed artwork and words from the store! I cut more pages from 2 more large store paperbags, and then I took my book apart and took sheets (before folding) and glued the printed sides of each together so that I had 2 clean sides. I know it is a bit indulgent to glue two pages together, but it does make for a cleaner book. I am happy now!
I had one bag that had lighter paper and it looks real good mixed in. This one page here is where I had to rip off some handles, so it makes a ratty kinda funky look...I like it! I had a total of 11 folded pages in the end, so I put a lighter page about every 2-3 pages, and it is all mixed in and lovely.
I finished it off with some green twine I had laying around (instead of the too-short ribbons I had in it the first time. It still lays out perfectly flat. I tied the three holed areas off individually, and then my twine peices were so long that I brought them all together in the middle and tied a bow. I ended up with 32 useable pages in my newly revised book. I would have 34 if I had used paper bag to line the covers!
Now on to letter C.