OK...this flower has become a "search a find" for the wheatear stitch! I started each petal with them, but they got camouflaged when I added in more stitches! You can see two of the petals unfinished in the pic below, and then the finished flower in the second photo. I have more seeds to add for the finished product, but wanted to get it posted since it is now Friday night! It has scattering seeds (in the wind) spiraling around it. I started with a second found object (a key ring) in the center, which I opened up a bit. Then I couched it to the fabric, and built up from there. This is a fantasy flower, all from my feeble mind, and the seed idea came, so there you have it!
I am linking to Sharon's, Pin Tangle for TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesdays). Come over and join us!!!