A little quirky questionnaire I picked up from my blogger pal, Vickie, at Two Humans, Three Dogs, and a Cat! Anyone else up for this fun little thing????? Come on...let me know if you are so a I can read your answers!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Every kind of blue cheese ever made, I LOVE!!!
2. Have you ever been drunk? Only tipsy.
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I have whitecoat syndrome! My blood pressure even goes up!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Make mine a gigantic all beef one with a side of baked beans and potato salad...then lay me in a hammock for a 3 hour nap!!!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? All of them! They don't call me xmasgirl for nothing!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with milk and Splenda!
9. Can you do push ups? NO
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding band...the only thing I care about in jewelry...
11. Favorite hobby? Succulent gardening, and making cards.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? NO
13. What's your favorite shoe? Sandals
14. Middle Name? Dawn...after some singer named Julie Dawn from the 60's, I imagine!
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, I hope it rains tonight, and I adore ice cream!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Fresca, coffee, Diet Coke
17. Current worry? The economy, and worrying that we will never get a universal healthcare plan in this country.
18. Current hate right now? Well, hate is kinda strong, but I have dislikes for sure. I dislike that I live in the city, and wish I was in the country.
19. pepsi or coke? COKE
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Holding my scared little Doozey doggy!!! (Fireworks, ya know).
21. Where would you like to go? Always to California! Then Arizona, New Mexico, Utah.
22. Which friends will complete this? I think many of my blogger buddies will do it, for a bit of fun! I am guessing maybe Cindy will!!!
23. Do you own slippers? No...I wear flip flops around this house.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? A cranberry, blue and beige striped one.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I'm sure I would if I owned any!
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but only when I suck in...not blowing out!
27. Favorite color? Yellow (new)...and Orange (lifetime).
28. Would you be a good pirate? I do not like drunken disorderliness, singing songs at sea, and I would hate to walk a plank! No, I think not.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? any that I had just heard playing on TV.
30. Favorite Girl's Names? Emily, Georgia
31. Favorite boy's names? Donovan, Shelby
32. What's in your pocket right now? some change, keys and a camera.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A comedian on TV on Comedy Central whos name I can't remember...he is kinda new and does a whole long repetoir about bacon. LOLOL.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Just a memory of a favorite quilt. My grandma had made it and it was as heavy as a brick (I don't know what they used to put inside...) and it was hand-tied, which always intregued me. Anyway, my sister and I used to turn our little window unit air conditioner on as cold as it would go and then get under the quilt to sleep...we would be all warm under there, but our faces would freeze all night! It was a sort of tent/camp hangout for us in young years! Happy memories!
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Never had a broken bone, but many scraped knees roller skating!
36. Do you love where you live? I like where I live, but wish I lived on more land in the country.
37. What did you want to be when you grew up? a teacher
38. Who is your loudest friend? I have no loud friends!
39. How many dogs do you have? Just Doozey.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh yes...many people...just kidding! :)
41. What is your favorite book? Secret Life of Bees
42. What is your favorite candy? Dove squares with the little sayings on the package inside.
43. Favorite Sports Team? None...I used to have a favorite golfer...Curtis Strange!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? More Than A Feeling, by BOSTON, and any of their other hits. My husband and daughter already know this!