Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ATC ideas!

If you are looking for a new form of art to use on your ATC's...check out this absolutely amazing snipping artist...she papercuts with such precision! If you can scroll back through her blog, you will be amazed and delighted, and oh, so happy....I promise! Here she is...presenting...Snippety Gibbet!...hope you enjoy your tour through her blog! I would love to learn how to do this fabulous thing called snipping!!! If you try anything like this, please let me know so I can come see!!!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Wow, that is absolutely amazing!!! Thanks for the url.

soulbrush said...

lordy lordy, her stuff is fab. just went over and 'talked' to her on her blog, wow thanks.

Anonymous said...

Look at that portulaca! Have you stir-fried any yet? Me neither. I'm afraid.

Judi said...

Hi Julie
Oh my I went over to see this blog and I can't imagine how she does it. I wish she would give us some pictures so we can see what she does...what kind of scissors etc. It really is incredible isn't it?
I hope I see some more too.
have a lovely evening
Judi

Julie said...

Judi- I know...I am going to do more research on how to do this technique! She has some insects and also 3-D insects she has done that are just incredible!

Snippety Gibbet said...

Julie........You rock! Thanks so much for sending folks my way. That was so kind. jan