Translate

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dusty Miller



Senecio cineraria (Dusty Miller)

Hope everyone had a good week! I did. Glad it is Friday night though...so I can get on with my search for one of these plants! I have been kind of keeping my eyes open for the last few weeks, but have not had any luck. Summer is the season for blooming for these beautiful succulents, and yet I haven't seen any...hmmm...I wonder why???

Oh well...

We are watching the movie Moulin Rouge, done in 1952. I have not ever seen it, if you can believe that! TRUE. Just came home from a nice sushi dinner down the street! We have become addicted to sushi this last week! My daughter is enthralled with all things Japanese...so there we go!

I really don't have anything to tell today...just wanted to say hi.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend...Julie

4 comments:

Tootsie said...

want some seeds? I can send you some! they are annuals here..and if you are lucky enough to keep them long enough, you can see little yellow flowers from what I hear....the season here is too short for that!

Serena Lewis said...

Maybe your succulents are just teasing you and leaving their blooming off til a little later. ;)

My week could have been better but I'm glad to hear you've been having a happy time with family. Sushi...YUM!

soulbrush said...

i like posts that say 'don't have anything to tell, just wanna say hi!'
HI

Julie said...

Tootsie- thanks for that offer...I might need to take you up on it if I don't find one this weekend!!! LOL!

Serena- hope things will improve for you!!!! Sending hugs!!!

Sou B- Hi back at ya!!! :)