Translate

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Secret love language of birds!


I doodled this tonight using my Cutter Bee, 0.5 Micron pen, and a few gel pens for the colored part. The birds were cut out of a Christmas card and then I expanded upon that. I had been staring at this card for weeks, and finally tonight I snatched it down off the entertainment center and took it to my Cutter Bee! I am glad I acted upon my impulse to do a little something with it...I suppose now I will hang it on my art board so I can at least look at it for a while. I am in a bird phase right now, and seem to appreciate anything having to do with them!
:) Julie

13 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is terrific Julie. Your new tool is quite the inspiration.

Claude said...

Wow... that's kinda cool!

Margaret Ann said...

This is really cool...I like it a lot! :)

My LIttle Family: said...

Fabulous!

marianne said...

Wow! This looks fabulous!
Glad you are enjoying the circles!
This cutter Bee , are they co¨mpasses or a cut instrument?
I have tried to look it up but I can´t see it clear what it is......
Well you sure create wonderful things with them!

soulbrush said...

wow it's a zentangle, no a birdtangle, and the red makes the whole thing come alive. we have hardly any birdies around right now...

Pudgeduck said...

Julie- that tool is something!!You are really good at everything you try!!!

Teri C said...

Wow, this turned out just awesome!!!

judicreations said...

Hi Julie!
This is wonderful. Have you been working with gel pens and have you had the cutter bee for long? I didn't realize how talented you are with it. I really like it!
keep on sharing..
have a lovely day
Judi

My LIttle Family: said...

Julie, after many false alarms Noodle's mama has what may be a good lead. Keep your fingers crossed. A woman said she's seen her a couple times and has been leaving food for her.

Julie said...

Vickie- that is wonderful news! I am keeping my fingers crossed, for sure!!!

Stapeliad said...

Oh good you're finally doing zentangles...whether you meant to or not! :)

Serena said...

I'm not really sure what a Cutter Bee is but this looks great!