Monday, March 10, 2008
Here are my two latest ATC's...both mosaic plants/flowers. The one on the left was my first, and I do not like the planter or all of the dots around it, or the outlines. As you can see the second one, on the right, is much cleaner looking, and I feel, lovely! It kinda looks like snake grass, doesn't it?? I am trying to do a series of 6 of this style. If anyone wants to follow the progress, I will be posting them on Julie, Ginny and Karen's ATC's
Now, just tonight, I was tagged by Sue, and I will try and answer these things about me.
Four jobs that I have had (starting with earliest to now):
1. Assistant childrens librarian at age 16, while in high school, at a city library.
2. Busgirl at a restaurant at a Holiday Inn, age 17.
3. Certified nursing assistant, age 18, while starting college.
4. Registered nurse past 28 years! (Gee, I guess that makes me very old)!!!
Four movies that I’ve watched over and over again:
1. Parent Trap (both versions, old and new)
2. Down Periscope, with Kelsey Grammar
3. Elf (sorry, this is really true...I love it)
Four places I have lived:
1. Des Moines, Iowa (first two years of life)
2. Palm Beach County, Florida
3. Alachua County, Florida (Gainesville, for 10 years)
4. Palm Beach County, Florida...and planning back to north Florida or Georgia to retire!!! (Although I would love to say California) LOL
Four TV shows that I currently watch:
1. Two and a Half Men (hilarious)
2. American Idol
3. Dancing with the Stars (each year)
4. All shows on HGTV (Home and Garden TV)
Four places I have been:
1. My brother took my husband and I, and he and his wife, to the Bahamas on his 30 ft. boat. That was a true adventure...we ended up flying home because the seas were too high to return by boat!!!
2. The whole midwest to south-eastern U.S.
3. Most of all of California, (Yosemite National Park, Yucca Valley, Mission San Juan Capistrano, San Diego to San Francisco, and up Big Sur).
4. Budingen, Germany and surrounding towns, including a quick pass-through in Frankfurt, and also visited Heidelburg, the Castle and town.
Four people who email me:
1. All my family (more than 4)
2. Many friends (more than 4)
Four favorite things to eat:
1. Sandwiches (I adore bread)
2. Ribeye steak with potatos.
3. Chocolate cake.
4. Big salads with loads of ingredients (latest favorite is the Thai Crunch Salad from California Pizza Kitchen)! YUM.
Four places I would rather be:
4. California (not an error)
Four things I look forward to this year:
2. The birth of my next grandchild (due Sept. 10, 2008)
3. Possible trip to Germany to see my new grandchild.
4. I wish I could say retirement, but alas, I cannot!
Now, I cannot tag anyone, but if anyone reading this would like to consider themselves tagged, I would love to read your responses!