Translate

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crazy mix-up!

Today I came to a realization that is really embarassing! I mixed up the ideas of what my Cowpeas (Black Eyed Peas), and my still yet to be planted Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans would do! I planted the Cowpeas already with the idea that they would climb. Now I realize they will not be climbing anywhere (except maybe in my brain to remind me how daft I can be)!!! Now I will transplant all of those plants into a ground bed in a few days, and set up the laundry basket with the Pole Beans (which will climb). Oh my goodness...where is my head at times...anyone seen it anywhere??????

5 comments:

Aaerelon said...

*awkward* jk. At least you'll get things sorted out!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Those veggies are a tough lot to keep up with. Don't worry. Be happy.

Cindy said...

You know, I wondered why you said your pole beans were the bush variety :P

yoon see said...

Don't worry, be happy...All you need is a little bit of music!

Bethany said...

oh silly. that sounds like something i would do.
glad you got it straightened out.
love the seedlings in the launrdry basket idea!