Translate

Friday, February 1, 2008

A new home for "Tippy"!


I found this perfect jar at the thrift store today for 2 dollars! I cleaned it all up and it became home for Tippy. She looks pretty happy so far. I used large black rocks in the bottom for a drain off area, and a modern feel, for sure! Then I laid a peice of screen and a cut peice of coffee filter over the rocks and carefully put in the soil. Tippy was barely able to fit through the top, so it was a bit of a challenge. I think the making of something like this actually takes a bit of practice and trial and error...so next time will come out even better! I love the idea of something like this for a gift!
Julie

3 comments:

Aiyana said...

Very nice. What will you do when it grows?
Aiyana

Julie said...

I am hoping it will confine itself to it's space...?????
Julie

Kelly said...

It's very cute! I am definitely going to try that myself! :)

Kelly