Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Artist Trading Card from my SIL!!!

As many of you know, I had sent my little Valentine Doggy ATC (of Finnegan, my SIL's dog) to her in Louisiana. She is a country gal through and through, and a homesteader to boot! I never knew she could draw! Well...I just walked in my door and found this ATC she sent me...she just whipped it up right quick and threw it in an envelope! It is adorable, and what a surprise! She blew me away with it! She calls it "Nice to Hear From You"!!! LOLOL. It's true, we don't talk all that often!!! :) Hee hee hee...I'm calling her RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks Doris!!!

And here it is stuck in the middle of my ATC collector book in the "Country" section!!! LOL!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Ah, that was so sweet. And even more fun that you didn't know she could do art!!

ps, I haven't seen any photos of those cute little grands lately. hint hint

Darla said...

This is really sweet, must be nice to be able to just whip something up like this!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a wonderful surprise. Your SIL has hidden talents.

Lynn Cohen said...

Nice to have all that beauty full art.

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh how fun. Love that you inspired her to draw that adorable picture. Super cute!!!!

Deepa Gopal said...

Very sweet!
And thats a really nice Atc book...Is it esp meant for ATCs??
A treasure house, I believe:)