Translate

Monday, February 15, 2010

hAPPY cACTUS mONDAY!


I was out of town for part of the day with my family...took the grands to a park that has both a kids playground with neat stuff, and a nature walk that starts right there at the edge of the park. We ate at our favorite taqueria, eating authentic Mexican food. Delicious! The kids enjoyed it also! I secretly had forgotten my Cactus Monday post...shhhhh...don't let Teri know (hee hee hee)...and my DIL, Ginny, saved the day for me with this B & W photo she took! Isn't it awesome??? xoxo- Julie

7 comments:

Teri said...

I heard you for got CM so I ran right over here and there it is! lol You are funny.
Hey it sounds like you have the best excuse in the world...having fun with the grands!

HCM

Deepa Gopal said...

Looks heavily grown!
Ur DIL is too good...
HCM Julie!

Unknown said...

Nice pic - love the shadows too. Sounds like you had a lovely day :) HCM Julie, E

Darla said...

I can see why you forgot about posting...what a great way to spend part of your day. Love the photo~~!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Look out julie, the CM Police might get ya. You would be excused though since you were with your family. Love the photo.

Ezhilan said...

Nice cactus photo with good contrast and shadows!

Serena Lewis said...

Great photo, Ginny!