Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm freakin freezin Mom!!!

My Mom had to put on my sweater this morning after we got out of our cozy flannel bed...it was only 50 degrees out! Hey...this is terrible since I am supposed to be living in sunny south Florida!!! Anyway...I am feeling better now. I was shivering and all I could do was stand there until my Mom figured it out...but actually it was my Dad who realized my condition and came to my rescue...insisting Mom do something! What a good Dad.

Guess what? My human brother (one of them) and a friend drove from Louisiana to Miami and they get to go to the Super Bowl today!!! How exciting! My brother LOVES football, and this will be something BIG for him! The best part is that he will be able to stop by and see us on his way back home!!!

Seriously though, the weather in Miami will be wonderful for the game! Cool, breezy, and sunny! I am so happy for the players and fans! My family will be watching from the comfort of home, probably eating some of their yummy human food, which I plan to either steal or beg for (they usually cave)!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!

14 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Doozy you don't have to worry your family will fill you up with Super Bowl treats. I would too if I were there. May the best team win! Go Colts.

My Little Family: said...

Poor Doozey, but you look so cute in your Christmas sweater. Jakey Boy here is snuggling up next to me to stay warm and cozy.

Lynn said...

What a cute dog!!! Stop by my blog to see my three little ones... the little ones love their sweaters too..

marianne said...

Oh Doozey, I am glad your daddy came to your rescue!
And not only does it keep you warm this sweater makes you even more pretty than you already are!
Lovely post!
Hug for you!

Teri said...

Doozey, you are too cute in that new sweater!!!
Happy Super Bowl day to you and I hope the Colts win and DH wants the Saints to win so it will be an interesting day here too.

soulbrush said...

dear doozey, my papa won't let mama buy me a warm coat,he says dog's don't need coats! brrrrr, so i just shiver when we go out, but in the car mama wraps her woollen scarf round me, you are so lucky.
your friend
snuffles

Aaerelon said...

Poor Doozey. I love it when animals have sweaters! It's just delightful.

Mary said...

Gosh that little sweater is cute! I'd buy one for Mojo but I guess.. actually I could probably make one from all his sheddings.. maybe one a week. LOL

Serena Lewis said...

Awww...cute post! I always cave when Cody is begging for food from me too ~ :)

Unknown said...

Cute!

Darla said...

Leave it to a Dad to see a problem and get the mom to fix it! Hope your (human) brother has a fun and safe time a the Superbowl and you get to see him!

Claude said...

Hey doozey...

next time you're in Texas, stop by... I've got two cats that would love to play with you...

Snippety Gibbet said...

Such a cute little fellow. I just want to cuddle up with him and his cute little sweater. jan

Bethany said...

LOVE Doozy, Rosce and Bo send hugs and have sweater envy.