Translate

Friday, August 28, 2009

Wanting to post, but...

Hi all. Just a quickie note to say my little family from Germany has been hit by a virus, and they are trying to get over it but it keeps moving from one person to the next. Baby now with fever too...off to Pediatrician tomorrow I imagine. I want the madness to stop...it surely isn't good for this Grandmas mental health, with all the worrying I must do! One day I will return with something interesting to say or show you, but for now, I must think about how to find 4 dressers for this family, and get them all well. Sunday is Emily Junes 1 year birthday too...I am thinking there won't be much celebrating going on...she needs rest, and loads of love from Grandma Julie!

Thinking all positive thoughts...
Julie

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I hope the Kids all get well soon. Poor Grandma. Too much worry.

Mary said...

HI Julie, I hope they are all better soon. I know you don't mind tending their needs and are awfully glad to have them so near! If we didn't have so much, we'd not have much to worry over. ;)

Urban Green said...

sorry to hear that...take care!

http://theurbanbalcony.blogspot.com

madge said...

Hello, Julie! What a great reunion! I'm glad you found me...I had wondered what the heck happened to you! I've been catching up on your blog, which I'm gonna add to Google Reader...looks like you've been busy with the succulents + the cactus + the art + my favorite...those lovely grandkids of yours!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Oh no. : ( I will say a prayer for your family. Not good when the little ones get sick. Maybe the family can celebrate when everyone is feeling better. Happy Birthday to Emily June and feel better soon.

Take care Julie.

soulbrush said...

oh noooo, it's all the moving and the 'new bugs' floating around them...you just be there for them grandma julie,and they will all get well soon, and whatever she feels like on dunday, it will still be a celebration. xxx can't believe it, i met you when you had that sweet little widget on your blog counting the days till she arrived.

Teri said...

Oh no, the poor dears, including Gramma. Hey it's not easy being a Gramma, just a different set of worries.

Hugs for all

Unknown said...

oh no! I hope by now everyone is well again!?