Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

A new award!


Well, I just walked in the door from a 3 day trip with my little family to Orlando over this past weekend, and discovered an award had been given to me from Debbie at Dewdrop Gardens!!! Thanks, Debbie! I recently discovered her...she is a gardening gal, and loves all her animals...including fish ponds and chickens...and one is named Pepsy after her favorite drink!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the rules for this award:


1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their site.

3. Include the award image in your post.

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.

5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.

6. When nominating, include a link to their site.

7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I am not a good follower of rules, and hope no one will be too mad at me. I love all my followers (links are all in my sidebar) and feel each one deserves the awards I get, so I hope that any of you who would like to have it, will take it, from me! If you are not an awards type person, that is OK too! Anyway...let me know if you do decided to take the award, so I can be sure to come over to your blog to read the 7 things about you!!!

Here are 7 things about me:

1. I love visiting Orlando, Florida and going to all the attractions there, staying at beautiful hotels, and trying all of the different restaurants...whenever budget will allow...which isn't too often!

2. I hate house cleaning, and cooking.

3. I am a bare nails kind of girl...I rarely if ever have painted my nails, until I discovered this swirling thing a few weeks ago...and I doubt it will last because of my #4 thing about myself.

4. I have had asthma since childhood, and have discovered that I and polish remover do not do well together! I may have done my last (or near last) polish job!!! :(

5. I have a love of Beluga Whales, and most sea life. I cried at every turn at Sea World 2 days ago, just looking at these amazing creatures! I had to be pulled out of the Arctic area where my whales were...as I did not want to leave...

6. I wish I could retire now at age 55...if anyone can tell me how, I would appreciate the advice! :)

7. I love excellent carrot cake! BTW...if you are at Sea World, have a piece there...I believe it could be the best I've ever tasted! They have it in all the restaurants there, seems like. This is one thing I should try to make WELL! I need the worlds best carrot cake recipe if any one out there has it!

OK...that is it! Enjoy your award, ya'll!!! Thanks again, Debbie!
xoxo- Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award Julie!
Sorry you found out about the polish remover just now when you are playing with the swirling.

marianne said...

Well deserved award for you Julie!
Nice fact to read...... Stay away from the nail polish and I love a good carrot cake too :)

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

You're welcome Julie!
Retirement at 55...that was our plan, didn't quite work out. Now aiming for 60! I'll let you know how that goes.
Debbie :)