Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A view from my kitchen window this morning!

How did I get so blessed to be surrounded by these yellow "Mexican Sunflowers". Well, other than the backbreaking work of transplanting them from my Moms house to here (all except this one which belongs to my neighbor).
This is one of the times of year these babies really put on shows in south Florida! The gorgeous blue skies and puffy white clouds are such the perfect backdrop!
They are scrubby looking on the bottom, but so much of our tropical stuff is, that I've gotten used to it. 

Sure hope everyone will be having lovely weekends, filled with love and fun.

P.S. To all of my Australian friends, I've decided to start saving for a trip there. Probably to the home of Inspirations Magazine, for some stitching fun (classes)! If I ever get there, you all best come meet me! You know who you are!!!! If any of my American stitching Blogger friends want to fly over with me......
(just sayin.......) Probably a 5 year plan.

XOXO- Julie

7 comments:

Claude said...

Cool! I've always wanted to see Australia myself... hope all goes well for you.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Love the sunflowers. Your trip sounds like fun. Good luck.

Julie said...

Claude- Seriously we need to take the trip! Anyone who wants to go should start saving! Can you even imagine??? IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!

shirley said...

I tell you what girl if I am still around when you come you must come here I promise I will not declutter my sewing/thread room until you arrive. We can have some lessons as well so dont be in a hurry.

Julie said...

shirley!!!!! sounds great! i will stay at least a month! lol. just kidding!!!!!

Teri said...

Love those sunflowers!!!
Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great!!!

Hugs

Dandelion and Daisy said...

That is a great goal! There are so many accomplished artist in Australia and NZ. What inspiration that would be!