Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Phew, my machine and I are friends again!


Found my problem was related to the threading. Yeah. Easy fix. So I continue on the quest to make a little matrishka (sp?) doll. It was fun, but my machine sewing leaves a lot to be desired. My favorite parts as usual are the embroidered ones. Her hair is cool. I just followed the picture in my Homemaker Magazine. I never found find any templates. 
Her lower half is weird, but I love her none-the-less!!! The flower was fun to make too!

Have a great rest of the week!
Xoxo-Julie

6 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

That is so darn cute! You could sell those.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I think she is beautiful. I don't think she is weird at all. You don't need templates with your talent and imagination.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

That is sweet, glad you got your sewing machine problem fixed.

Have a great day ~ FlowerLady

Bobbie Lynn said...

She is adorable Julie. Love the colors of fabric you used. Neat project. Another great way to use up those scraps.
Sorry that you had trouble with your machine but glad you were able to find the problem. I do that sometimes too.
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn

Julie said...

Thanks you guys!!! xoxo!

Willow said...

Very awesome !