Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My crocheted bauble stitch!


Played around with learning a new crochet stitch last night. This is called the "bauble stitch" for border edging.
I added it around the edge of the little glass ornament I am developing, and it makes me think of a turtle! I do have ideas for making these into personalized Christmas tree ornaments.
I will keep learning new edgings and trying to get some things made that actually might look kinda neat.  I used brightly colored variegated yarn, and love how each bobble became one of the colors!!! 
EVER ONWARD

5 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hi Julie,
That is neat that you know how to crochet. It would make cute turtles. : )
Have a wonderful afternoon.
Blessings.

shirley said...

I am so impressed with the variety of techniques you are working with julie.
It is good to see girl

Claude said...

See, you can do a bauble... did you figure out trbl yet?

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Onward and around. Love how this is looking. You are so talented.

Julie said...

Not yet, Claude...I will look it up now....