Translate

Monday, January 21, 2008

Rest of the story...



Sorry, I had to cut my earlier post short...had an appointment at the local Beauty School, for a glycolic peel, and facial. It took and hour, and it took years off my face...or at least it feels that way! Smooth as glass...

Anyway, the other plants I aquired today were
1. Crassula sp. variegata, Golden Pagoda
2. Sedum rubrotinctum 'Aurora', Aurora Borealis
3. Kalanchelo beharensis Minima, Pygmy Velvet Plant

These were placed in one of my succulent tires to replace and add to one area where I lost a plant...I took the last remaining peice, with roots, and am trying to save it in my kitchen window...it ain't lookin good...sadly...

I can show you photos of my new plants tomorrow, hopefully. It started to rain harder and harder, and harder...until I finally had to quit and come in. I did get them all planted though...just not in enough time for a photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love that sun on your wall and the beautiful yellow color. I think I have a sedum just like the one you bought. I will take a picture of my sedum planter. Now we need a picture of your lovely, smooth face!

Anonymous said...

What a nice sunny spot for your plants! I'll bet your face felt good after that treatment! Nice group you picked up. Can't wait to see the pix! I think that 1st one will turn out to be Crassula perforata f. variegata. The accepted name on the last is Kalanchoe baharensis 'Maltese Cross', if that is the correct plant. I'll compare the pix when you get some. We got rain here too, yesterday. It continues today...when I thought I would work outside. :(

Anonymous said...

What a cheery sunshiny place!