Translate

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I recieved an award!

My 1rst ever! I would like to thank Tootsie for it! She allowed me to have it without tagging anyone specifically...but want all of you to know that those of you I have on my links list I consider to ALL have wonderful blogs and if you would also like to pick up this award for your blogs, feel free...you are ALL winners! I have to admit that even though I am not an "award" kind of person, they are kinda cute, SMALL, and could be quite collectible.....hmmmmm
Thanks again Tootsie!!

3 comments:

Ms Heather said...

thanks so much for the blog comment :) hope you're having a splendid day.

Aiyana said...

Congrats! Well deserved.
Aiyana

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations on the award, Julie. Your blog is awesome and very deserving!

It was very sweet of you to pass it on to all the link holders in your sidebar. I graciously accept it......thank you.