Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My art board and some succulent heads!

Thought I would arrange my art board with all of your art work on it, as I was cleaning my bedroom today. I took a far away and a few close ups...sorry for the poor quality...I need a new camera! Do you recognize anything on the board??? All of the ATC's you have sent are stored in my ATC notebook. I love all the goodies you have sent me...thanks all.



And check out this really neat photo of a succulent garden featured on HGTV (Home and Garden TV). Isn't it amazingly awesome!!! My SIL just sent it to me and thought I would share!!!

PHOTO CREDIT: HGTV Rate My Space

9 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I think I know those people in that last photo. Have a great weekend.

Tootsie said...

those are really cool!!!!

Claude said...

Is that my little cactus in front there? cool! how's the cemetary cactus doing?

As for the succulent garden... I'd run right out and set one up, but I have a strange suspicion I couldn't afford the pots. Oh well... it's rather fantastic though...

Julie said...

Claude- all are doing well (cactus)! I have them all in my kitchen window where I keep an eye on them constantly! I think the little cemetary ones are growing...they are very happy and a lovely shade of green!!!

soulbrush said...

hey fellow cactuteers, lol.

Margaret Ann said...

Cool things everywhere!!! :) Love your art board!!! :)

Aiyana said...

I see my photo on your wall! You really keep your area neat. I should be inspired and organize my space. I keep waiting for the 'cleaning muse' to overtake me!
Aiyana

Serena Lewis said...

Great art board and, wow, the succulent garden is awesome!!!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Love the "hair".
cristin