Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh My Gosh...WOW!

OMG, you guys...imagine my excitement when I walked in after a grueling day at work, and found an envelope from Teri at Painted Daisies,...our fearless Cactus Leader, containing THESE!!!!!

I had loved the zentangle here that looks like 3 ferris wheels at a carnival from the first moment I saw it on her blog...and she surprised me by sending it to me...but then...

THIS was a total surprise! She did a watercolor ATC of my Doozey!!! WOW!!! It looks just like her!!! It must be framed and placed on my wall where I can see it every day! Oh, thank you, Teri! From the bottom of my heart!!! OMG!!!!!

9 comments:

Kelly Schulz said...

Oh what a fun surprise to receive! and what a cute dog!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a wonderful surprise. It does look like doozie looking right out of the atc at you. SWEET.

Teri said...

I just knew you would be thrilled with this ATC of Doozey. I am so happy you like it.

Knowing that I had already sent that zentangle to you, I laughed when I read your (unknowing) comment when you saw it on my Blog.

Enjoy that cute little Doozey. He inspired me.

And just in time for Animal Wednesday! HAW

Darla said...

How neat!

soulbrush said...

isn't teri a little sweetie doing this for you...aaaaw i am so thrilled, it's just super. that's what never ceases to amaze me about bloggyland, the genuine generosity of every one we meet.

Bobbie Lynn said...

What a wonderful surprise. Love the watercolor Doozey. Animals are a great subject to paint and to also photograph. Hope you and your family have a great 4th of July.

marianne said...

Wow what a great surprise this must have been
Teri's work is always so great and this Doozey ATC!!!!!!!!!Your heart must have skipped a beat when you saw it.
It is SUPER!!!!

HAW!

Pudgeduck said...

Wow! Terri did a wonderful drawing of Dozey! I wonder if Dozey could spend a few days with me? I will keep her out of the cactus!

yoon see said...

You are so lucky ahain Julie, so many cool gifts. Sorry, I will send to you too but give me some time. I will send to friends one by one. Hope you understand!