Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP Micheal.

I am in mourning. I had a personal relationship with Micheal Jackson. He helped me lose 50 pounds one year...I believe it was 1983. I had gained it with the birth of my first child and I developed a regime which included dancing to the Thriller album for 30-60 minutes a day. I was always sad for him. His life was hard. He got messed up along the way, but I will always remember him in a good way. Here is one of his sweetest and most memorable songs, for me:

God Bless YOU, Micheal. I hope you are singing with the angels in heaven!

5 comments:

marianne said...

poor Michael!
So true what you said there

yoon see said...

Yes, Michael Jakson is always in our heart. His songs are always so inspired, i remember I was invited by my friend to attend his concert in Malaysia.
I love the live, so spectacular. I never missed the moment I watch his live show. Very fulfilling!

My Little Family: said...

I liked MJ and his brothers too. And the song you picked to share was perfect.

Claude said...

This week we lost not only MJ, but also Farrah Fawcett... two of the big icons of my younger years. You truly know I'm getting old, when the names that defined you're growing up years start dropping... And we must not forget Ed McMahan either...

Louise @ Buddy Garden said...

I feel sad about Michael's passing too. I grew up with his songs and he will always be in my heart. RIP Michael.