Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sharpies


You know...my favorite pen has to be a Sharpie fine point. What is yours? I use them for everything...writing to addressing envelopes, making things that need to be in permanent ink. I just want more all the time...in every color imaginable! Is this the world's greatest pen or what? I only wish that they would be made in a micron tip!!! Can you even imagine what a world we would have if this were available??
Below is a pic of my new Sakura brand Pen Touch white opaque pen...it is pretty cool. There are three sizes of this pen, and mine is the fine point 1.0 mm....but I don't think they carried the smaller tip...0.7 mm at the store where I found it. I did find this online store, Soft Expressions that carries them. I must have that tiny tip!

Other than the people we love, is there anything better than cactus and art??? Hmmm............Have a succulent, and artsy day!
Julie

11 comments:

Teri said...

I alos love Sharpies and have a whole container full. I mostly use them for zentangling. Now I HAVE to get one of those white pens!! lol

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hello Julie,
Just to let you know that my little Kelvin passed away Monday night. You have always comment on him and said sweet things about him and I want to thank you for that. Hope all is going well with you and your family. I have been busy and need to do some blog reading see what I have been missing.
Blessing,
Bobbie

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oh yes, you have made me want to go shopping. I don't have all of those colors.

Pudgeduck said...

Wish that I could draw.. I do want the pens though ... add to my art collections that I don't use! I love the puffed cactus!

walk2write said...

I'm not much of an artist, but I do like a well-made pen. I thought I'd lost my favorite one a while back and then found it in a purse I hadn't used for a while. It's the pen I use when I write letters by hand which isn't very often anymore. I seem to do most things on the computer now. Maybe letter writing will soon become a lost art form. I love the pics of you and the grandkids.

Judi said...

Hi Julie
Yes Sharpies are amazing and you found anice fine one in another brand...wonder why they don't have a reeeeaaalll Sharpie?
YOu do amazing things with Sharpies....whatever did you use before? or...were they always around??

I slipped your package into the mail today...
its beautiful here at the lake...
have a lovely day
Judi..

Julie said...

Pudgeduck...why don't you try making ATC's with us????? You would love it...

Judi- thanks!!! The pen I used to use years back was called a Pilot Razor Point, but I can't find them anymore, sadly! It had the perfect point.

Aiyana said...

I know what you mean about finding the perfect pens! I had a Uniball Signo white gel pen that I absolutely loved. Never clogged, lasted quite a while, good coverage, but expensive for a gel pen ($2.25 for one pen, plus shipping.) These pens are so good though, they are worth it, but now, the price is up to $3.70 for one pen! White is hard to come by, so I have to order and pay whatever price being charged.
Aiyana

Julie said...

Aiyana- I will look for this Uniball Signo pen! Sounds too good not to have one! Thanks!!!

yoon see said...

I don't have that in my country, I also have white pen like this.
I will make a post and show you Julie.
Thanks, the fine cat drawing is a great testimony that these pen are great!

Bethany said...

I'm a pen fanatic too. So thrilled Sharpie has all those colors now.