Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just discovered...

a new Cactus Monday member! Her name is MESSYFISH, and her blog is full of cactus and art! WOW! She is an A SUCCULENT LIFE's dream come true blogger! Just like many others of you out there!!! I told her I would introduce her on my blog, and I hope everyone can go over and check her out. I thought of many of you as I read her blog, and here are three of you that she made me think of:

1. STAPELIAD, beacause you are both around the same age with a young child, both of you love art, and cacti.

2. Serena Lewis, because you are both Australian artists, and with similar spiritual values.

3. WICKED GARDENER, beacuse her garden space reminds me of yours for some reason!

If there are any of you macrobiotic eaters out there, then you will love to visit MESSYFISH, for sure!!!

Welcome to Cactus Monday Messyfish!!!
Julie

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! thanks for the intro. I love that you have connected bloggers! I am going to go visiting now....

Teri said...

Julie, where have you been? I introduced her months ago. But I'm happy you re-introduced her again. She has such delightful art.

:)

Serena Lewis said...

Thanks for the heads up, Julie...I'll go check messyfish's blog now ~ :)

My Little Family: said...

Julie - I wanted to give you an update on Noodles. She still remains missing and her mama is still refreshing her signs and following up on any leads she gets; however, she has opened a new chapter on her life and has taken in a baby rat terrier. Noodles still remains close to her heart, and she believes she will come home someday and has her Christmas gifts waiting, but her new little "Tug Boat" is helping to fill a void. If you want to see Princess Tug Boat Chloe (last part in honor of my Chloe) go to this website: http://sites.google.com/site/katiescarlettorattie/Home/ You will have to sign up but it is free. If you post, tell them youa re a friend of mine :)

My Little Family: said...

Oh, better yet, tell them Doozy was a friend of Chloe's. They will like that!

Julie said...

Teri- I don't know how I missed her!!! Glad to have found her! LOL!

stapeliad said...

I had her FlickR page from when she joined Cactus Monday, but just found the blog last night.

My Little Family: said...

From the main page http://sites.google.com/site/katiescarlettorattie/Home/ in the second box in the left hand menu bar titled "links" click on the first one that says "Katie Scarlett's Message Board". From there you sign in. Princess Tug Boat Chloe is in the "Announcements" forum under a thread called "Introducing" - she is so dang cute!

My Little Family: said...

I saw your comment on KS's site. You also got comments back. You're welcome to visit there anytime. It's open for any pet owner that is nice and I believe you fit the bill!

Julie said...

Thanks Vickie! I will go over and check it out!!!