Translate

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mardi Gras Doozey!

Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras) is this Tuesday coming up! I had taken thease pictures of Doozey for a forum featuring pets, and thought you all might like to see her all dolled up to throw some of her beads during the Mardi Gras parade this Tuesday! I am going to go look for a King Cake (they used to sell them at our grocery store), to eat as well...delicious! So sweet and caloric...oh-la-la!!! I added a few more of my succulents in and it looks like a fun parade of Doozys and succulents! Hope your Friday night will be a lot of fun! We are leaving to go out for lobster at a new place, so hope it will be fantastic!!! Bye for now!








12 comments:

RATBONE RESCUES said...

Lobster, yummy! I'm buying a King Cake to take to work on Monday _ I sure hope no one swollows the baby!

Claude said...

Part of me wants to tell you that doozey looks absolutely adorable... another part of me wants to tell you to stop tormenting that poor creature with costumes... LOL

They are very nice shots though.

Teri said...

Doozey will surely be the belle of the ball!!!! What a cutie.

Julie said...

Claude- LOLOL...I know it. She doesn't really mind the costumes so much, but she hates having her picture taken!!! I can't resist though...she is so cute!

Cathy S. said...

ah..how cute!

Tootsie said...

she is adorable!!! a dolly!!!

Hermes said...

I don't think dogs mind a bit of dressing up - they like being the centre of attention and attention usually means treats (lol).

yoon see said...

Your dog also wear neaklace!!!

stapeliad said...

Oh Doozey...you are just wonderful in your beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Little Family: said...

Julie, the archived threads are still available I just don't know how. You can ask Jan. She'sm explained it before you came over but I don't remember.

marianne said...

Doozey looks fabulous!
Hug for her!!!!!
and you

Unknown said...

cute adorable gorgeous little doogie...but I have never understood the beads thing?