Translate

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Five finished ATC's!

Anyone who is interested can see my newest ATC's for possible trading. These are painted cards, and I must say seemed much more fun to make than my previously collaged ones! You can see them HERE. I would like to ask anyone who has the slightest interest in trying these, to do so. I paint mine directly on a playing card (just the right size)...and I store mine in a notebook...in baseball card storage pages. Each page holds 9 cards.
You can learn how to make them HERE.

4 comments:

soulbrush said...

okay i am soooooo glad that you have the same 'mania' as i have, that you have been infected, that you are 'hooked'....yippppppppeeeeeeeee and thanks for the most interesting info, i am into it now...yahoo....and 'peach' is your for sure. i really loved that one too.

marianne said...

Ofcourse I would like to swap, just let me know
The link was great I have put it into my favorites!

David Adams said...

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for your link to my article on how to make artist trading cards. I hope that your visitors will find it interesting and useful.

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Lovely fotos cactus, nice blog greting from Belgium