Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Being Thankful!


PHOTO CREDIT: TheLegacyBuilder

I am so thankful for so many things...I can't begin to count them all. I am blessed. I am thankful for the things that make my life so amazing, like family and friends, and a roof over my head.....but I'm also thankful for things that may not be so perfect, and that may need some shaping, help, and or time to get resolved. That is what life is all about...ever changing, and ever expecting. I am thankful that I can be a friend, a supporter, a helper and cheerleader to those that need me. I hope I can be remembered for that when I die. Someone asked me once what I would want on my tombstone. It has taken me all these years (I was much younger then) to come up with it. I only hope I can be remembered as a nice person who was there when needed. I know I am sorely lacking in many ways...but I keep trying...and mostly I keep being thankful for everything I have, and everything I am capable of doing. I pray I stay strong, and keep growing and changing every minute. I am very thankful for all my blogger friends and your place in my life is invaluable! Thankyou! I hope and pray you all have the best Thanksgiving day ever!

13 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

My Little Family: said...

Hope you are having a fun visit!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Julie.

The photo is so sweet!

walk2write said...

You are a glorious Pearl, Julie, a jewel beyond compare! Thanks for being a friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane AZ said...

Lovely post Julie, Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Green thumb said...

Happy thanksgiving! Beautiful words straight from a lovely heart. Your posts, comments...and presence in this blogdom means a lot to us.

Mary said...

Couldn't have said it better!

Ezhilan said...

Wish you for the best Thanksgiving Day. Thank you for your wonderful posts.

yoon see said...

Thanks Julie for dropping by and I love your new layout.
I am so so thankful to have you as my friend. Thanks again:)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

With my family sitting around our table visiting after a feast I can actually "see" my many blessings. I am glad you are also mightly blessed. Happy Thanksgiving.

soulbrush said...

and i just know that yours was so happy with your chickadees round you. hugs to you with my belated thanksgiving wishes ( we don't celebrate it here).

Bethany said...

Sweet!

marianne said...

I am thankful to know you!
You are a bright spot in bloggyland

Big hug from me!