Translate

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas gift from Yoon See!


Look at this big happy surprise that came over the ocean from my blogger pal, Yoon See! Two sweet little puffy ornaments! Aren't they the cutest??? I feel so blessed to have recieved them from you, Yoon See! Thankyou!!!! I love this cute card too...it is two dimensional with MERRY CHRISTMAS in English and in Malay. (I think that is the other language, since Yoon See lives in Malaysia!)!!! LOL! God Bless you, Yoon See!!!!!
xoxo- Julie

7 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Those cute little ornaments are making their rounds. Lucky you.

Teri said...

Oooh, so neat and pretty. Yoon See is such a generous loving person.

Snippety Gibbet said...

I love that sort of surprise. Blogger friends are the best. jan

Bobbie Lynn said...

How Sweet. : )

Judi said...

Happy New Year Julie *hugs*
I hope its been a very nice one for you so far.
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
I hope you have the most wonderful new year with good health...happiness...good fortune...
It has been so lovely having you as a blogging friend..*hugs* and I look forward to our blogging in 2010.

hope you have a lovely evening
Judi

Judi said...

Hi Julie
me again..just as I hit send I realized I'd written "birthday wishes" I meant to say "Happy New Year" wishes you left me.
although it is my b'day today and I'd have shared tea and cake with you...yum!
bye again..
Judi

yoon see said...

You are most welcome Julie:)