Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My birthday!



Today was my birthday and I recieved many surprises and cards, calls and e-mails. Thanks to all of you who KNEW about my birthday (although I usually try to keep it a secret because I don't feel like celebrating much anymore, being 55!! Anyway...I just wanted to show you what my friend, Karen brought over and surprised me with. You can go Here, to Karens Kale to see! She made a really pretty hand made card, and stamped and used her new Copic markers to color it. It is so pretty!!! Check it out, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Another year older, fatter and happier!
xoxo- Julie

17 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Happy Birthday Julie. I am so glad you got some surprises. It always makes one's birthday seem happier.

Teri said...

Oh Julie, I didn't know either, but I hear you on not saying anything, I never do either. That being sai...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love your gift.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Kaybe said...

Happy happy Birthday! My the next year be your best ever!

Take good care,

Karen

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Julie. I hope you had a awesome day.

MrBrownThumb said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a succulent birthday ;0)

Deepa Gopal said...

Many Many Many More Happy Returns of the Day, Julie:))))))))))
Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

Serena Lewis said...

A very Happy Birthday to you, Julie!! I hope you had a very special day!

What a gorgeous gift too!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Be happy to see another one.

Bobbie Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUILIE!!!

Wishing you love, joy and peace in your heart. Blessings to you. Heres to another year older and many more birthdays to come.

Chris said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie! I did not know...but now I do!

I'm so glad that you had a a fun day!

Birthday Hugs, Chris

Snippety Gibbet said...

55???????? Wow! Who knew? I'm a chipper 54 1/2 myself.

Happy birthday, Chica!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

shirley said...

Happy Birthday Julie...you are a baby at 55..I loved being 55 . 55 is not old you still have energy and a long future to look forward to...hope you had a great day.

Laure Ferlita said...

Happy belated birthday, Julie! Hope you had lots of fun and treats and special delights!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie!

yoon see said...

Happy belated birthday Julie!
I hope you had a great birthday!