Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh gosh, I'm tired...

I've had a grueling week at work...and am not ready for Christmas, which seems to be overtaking me!
I took a few pics in garden last Sat...you can see the three heirloom tomatoes are doing great...the corn is actually growing large ears...and can you see the 2 Mr. Stripey tomatos on one bush? I am posting from my camera so don't know what order pics will be in. Still learning!
I will show you a pic of our tree, to lend a festive flair. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas and Chanukah.
Love, Julie





4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your world looks beautiful. Try to get some rest. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Serena Lewis said...

Always a hectic time of year. I hope you find time for peace and rest soon. Btw, I loved your garden pics!

Penny said...

Lovely pics Julie, dont over do it and relax over the holiday break and may the New Year bring many days of joy and delight.

Teri said...

Your garden is giving you a christmas present. The tree is beautiful. Hope you can slow down and enjoy the season.