Translate

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Emily June is here!

My granddaughter surprised us today, and decided to come into the world! Everything went well, and Mom and baby both did fine! I am so happy! She weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and was born a little before midnight over there (in Germany), which is approx. around 11:30am here, on today, August 30. I guess I can take down that newly revised baby ticker I had just put on the blog this morning!!! LOL.

Thanks for all of your nice comments everyone!!! It feels great to have my new granddaugher born, and my daugher-in-law safe, and well. You know she is feeling a whole lot better by now!!! Yee haw!!!

I will show you all a pic of her once one comes in, via e-mail!
Hugs...Julie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A sweet little granddaughter. I know how wonderful you must be feeling right now. "Welcome Emily June..you have a real sweetheart of a Grandma."

Cindy said...

Yay! Congratulations, Grandma!

Claude said...

Great to hear that Emily June and her Mother are both doing well...

soulbrush said...

congrats gran, so happy for you all, how many grands do you have now?
wanted to ask you where you find/how you did the 'baby thingamijig' as i'd love to add it to my blog too for my new grand, due in january.
e mail: jossross@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Sue- Thanks! LOL.

Cindy- thx...although all these grandchildren are starting to make me feel very old...I am still young!!!

Claude- Thankyou!

Soul B- I have 4 grandkids...I guess I can now say I am OLD, although I don't feel like I am! I am 51.

My Little Family: said...

Congrats grammy!

Serena Lewis said...

Welcome to the world, Emily June!!! Glad to hear Mum and baby are doing well. Wonderful news, Julie!

Donna in Louisiana said...

Waaahoooo Congratulations Gramma. Nothing like a new baby to keep thing interesting.

Congratulations again.

Teri said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you get to see her soon...life is so fun with the grands!!

Aiyana said...

Well congratulations! It will be fun to see the photo when you get it posted. I'm sure she's adorable.
Aiyana

The Succulent Dish said...

WHOO HOOOO! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.