Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful day in the neighborhood!

The temp is around 68-70 today with a light breeze and sunny to boot! Just gorgeous!
Here are some little Jasmine buds...


Opening to flowers! Mine are all along the chain link fence on one side of the yard.

My pretty strawberry pot full of hese Kalenchoe called out to me to take their picture. This is one group in one of the holes of the pot. Just gorgeous! Such sweet colors are on these most perfect succulents on the planet!


On the other side of the yard, a small Periwinkle in bloom...so innocent and cute. Yes...I said cute...I find them to be adorable. I like to hand cut individual stems to make them bushy, yet always keeping blooms.

I will be spending the day with the grands! YEAH! Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
Today I am grateful that my grandchildren live here, and not on the other side of the world. I missed 3 years of their lives, and now, they are all mine!!! :)

4 comments:

Teri said...

So happy for you that you can enjoy the grands!
LOVE the gorgeous smell of those jasmine!!

Sounds like a great day in Florida!!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love the smell of jasmine. I hope you have a great day with your Grands. I know you will.

Aaerelon said...

I thought the Jasmine buds were Gardenia. Beautiful regardless. Apparently we'll be getting similar temperatures next week!

Unknown said...

jasmine...what a beautiful scent! We are in autumn, so I am not complaining, but I think spring is the best for its scented blooms!