Translate

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little book I made yesterday!!

Now, don't think I have gone off my rocker when you see this little book made from old Christmas cards being done this time of year...it was supposed to be my experimental one...but I ended up liking it so much, I will keep it for later in the year! LOL. I decided to do a video and just talk about it and show it to you all, and I am excited to try one done with a gardening theme next. Much more aprapros for Spring, eh??? LOLOL! Hope you enjoy my video!!! :) Oh, and please excuse Doozeys barking, and please don't notice my messy screenroom floor...post grandkids, ya know!!! :)

6 comments:

Teri said...

Julie, how fun to put a voice to your Blog.
I love your idea of this recycling the cards. And I love to hear Doozey barking too!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Great Idea there Julie. Love it! You can write about those special Christmas memories and add photos. I think I'm going to have to try one myself. : )

It was cute to hear Doozey barking "Mom, pay attention to me!" I was great to hear your voice too Julie.
Blessing,
Bobbie Lynn

Desert Swamp Dweller said...

Good way to reuse.

Claude said...

Hey Julie... you sound pretty much like I imagined you would...

Like the little book.

As for the box of stuff, post away! Hope you like the jelly.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Excellent way to reuse cards. I enjoyed hearing your voice. That Doozey is naughty. What was he barking at?

Mary said...

Gosh that's cute. Again.. I just love your quicky small projects! You seem to have some little neat thing going all the time. Shouldn't life always be just 'playtime' at least part of the day?