Translate

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The nappers, and pink Florida skies!

Here is what the sky looked like in the early morning out my east facing screenroom. We are about two miles form the Atlantic Ocean, and I could only imagine how pretty it would have been to see it on the beach. I used to go to a few sunrise services on the beach...in my younger years...I wonder if they still have them. Would be so beautiful anbd awe inspiring!


My daughter took this pic of me sleeping on the couch, with the animals perched on top of me. Who do they think I am, Snow White??? LOL. They never get together for any reason, unless someone is laying down on a couch...then...there they are...miraculously getting along for that big happy occasion! Ha! Crazy animals!!! They are so darn cute though!

Happy Saturday everyone!

6 comments:

Desert Swamp Dweller said...

Looks cozy.

marianne said...

Beautiful runrises!
And that picture of you covered with pets!!! Adorable. I miss my naps on the couch at home .......I have at least 3 joining me , when I am lucky more......

Have a nice day!
>M<

Bobbie Lynn said...

What a great sunrise. Love the morning. What a cute photo of you and your babies.

Enjoy the sunset too.

Unknown said...

Yep! Those animals are cute cute cute. Look at doozy!!!!

Unknown said...

That's so cute. Nice sky.

Bethany said...

aw, look at your kids cuddling up! Love that photo, sweet sweet sweet!