Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Surprises in the mail!

I GOT A BOX IN THE MAIL FROM Claude over at Random Rants and Prickly Plants yesterday, and it was full of surprises!

A candle in the shape of a succulent in a pot, and a set of small succulent shaped tea lights in a box!!! They are so adorable and I really couldn't believe my eyes! The tea lights are particularly so cute!!! Thanks Claude!!!!! I love them! The best part is that he also included a jar of his Prickly Pear jelly!!!!! Homemade by him! YUM!!!!! I don't know what I did to deserve such treatment, but, wow...I'm thinkin...I better keep it up so he will remember me again next year when the jelly is made!!! LOLOL! Just kiding, Claude!!! Hee hee hee!

This was just the highlight of my day yesterday, and I really appreciate it Claude! I am waiting for my Gloriosa to come back around (they die off every once in a while)...so I can send him some tubers and hopefully they will make it there and survive. As soon as I see them, I will let you all know...they are so gorgeous! (My fav flower, for sure)!

Thanks again Claude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Teri said...

What a fabulous gift and what a nice guy.

Could I put my order for the daisy also LOL

Mary said...

Those are AWSOME! We're decorating daughter's wedding mainly with succulents, Where did he/she get those?? Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

What a cool gift!

Nice that you're going to give Claude some of your Gloriosa tubers. They're one of my favorites.

Bobbie Lynn said...

How neat! Enjoy : )

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What treasures. Those candles look like the real thing. You need to get his recipe for that jelly.

Unknown said...

Wow!

Desert Swamp Dweller said...

Love it! I have the same candle:)